Senior Common Criteria Evaluator
Lightship Security is a market leader in IT security standards-based conformance testing and test automation. We work with leading edge security technology vendors from around the world to perform conformance testing to various IT security standards such as Common Criteria and FIPS 140-2. We are committed to creating real world value through continued innovation in this field.
We are an innovative, passionate and growing team working with clients around the world. Canadian Business Startup 50 recognized Lightship Security Inc. as one of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies in 2019. Lightship Security was also awarded the Bootstrap Disrupter award in 2020. Lightship’s headquarters is in Ottawa, Ontario with offices located in Vancouver, British Columbia and Austin, Texas.
Highlights of the Job
The Senior Common Criteria Evaluator is responsible for leading IT product security evaluation projects with little oversight whilst providing direction to less experienced evaluation team members. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of preforming Common Criteria evaluations within the US Common Criteria Scheme (NIAP).
- Test products in accordance with NIAP Protection Profiles
- Evaluate documentation in accordance with NIAP Protection Profiles
- Liaise with NIAP validators
- Liaise with product vendors
- Prepare and submit evaluation reports as required by NIAP
- 5 years of recent experience performing Common Criteria evaluations
- Recent experience in leading NIAP Common Criteria evaluations
- Experience executing tests required by NIAP Protection Profiles
- Experience in mentoring junior team members
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects
- Proven ability to work well in a team
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Eligible for a Government security clearance (Canada and USA)
- Hold a valid U.S. work permit
The successful candidate will preferably work from our lab in Austin, TX. Remote work may be considered for highly experienced candidates. Candidates must be located in the USA.
Ready to Apply?
Please send us your resume and a cover letter to apply for this position.
Accommodations will be provided at all stages of the hiring process. We ask applicants to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.