SENIOR COMMON CRITERIA CONSULTANT
Senior Common Criteria Consultant
Lightship Security is a market leader in IT security standards-based conformance testing and test automation. We work with leading edge security technology vendors from around the world to perform conformance testing to various IT security standards such as Common Criteria and FIPS 140. We are committed to creating real world value through continued innovation in this field.
We are an innovative, passionate and growing team working with clients around the world. Canadian Business Startup 50 recognized Lightship Security Inc. as one of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies in 2019. Lightship Security was also awarded the Bootstrap Disrupter award in 2020. Lightship’s headquarters is in Ottawa, ON with satellite offices located in Vancouver, BC and Austin, TX.
Highlights of the Job
The Senior Common Criteria Consultant is responsible for providing compliance related advice to our clients and documenting the security aspects of the IT products under evaluation with Lightship Security. The successful candidate will be passionate about cyber security, works best in a team environment and has excellent communication skills, particularly in producing detailed technical documents.
- Liaise with clients and internal engineers to gather information to produce accurate and well-designed technical documentation / product security specifications
- Understand relevant security certification requirements and provide related advice to clients
- Perform ad-hoc consulting tasks as required
- 5 years of experience in Common Criteria evaluation and/or consulting roles in US, Canada, Australia, UK or European schemes.
- University degree in a technical field
- A proven ability to work well in a team
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The consulting team is located in Vancouver, BC however this role could be based in another Lightship Security office (Ottawa, ON or Austin, TX), or remote. A valid passport and eligibility to travel to/from and between USA and Canada is a requirement of this position. A full background and criminal record check will be required.
Ready to Apply?
Please send us your resume and a cover letter to apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations will be provided at all stages of the hiring process. We ask applicants to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.