Lightship Security is 4 years old this month. Since our founding, we have remained steadfast in our commitment to building a strong, profitable and growing platform to support our international client base. Why does this matter? Given the recent churn in the product certification industry, including evolving standards and the shuttering of multiple long-standing labs, Vendors are more than ever looking for a stable, committed and technically capable certification partner going into the next decade.
Lightship can be that partner:
- 20+ FTE’s across 3 office and lab locations in Canada and the US and actively hiring more in each location – Austin, Ottawa and Vancouver
- Boot-strapped, independent and focused solely on product certification services and test automation technology that solve our customers’ problems
- 100% success rate of completed projects and certifications
- Accredited by US and Canadian standards bodies for various product assurance programs to support vendors growing federal sales product certification requirements
- The continued development of an industry leading test automation platform for Common Criteria that provides better testing outcomes in less time
- The completion of 70+ of our innovative Common Criteria Functional Gap Assessments (FGA’s) to 20+ clients to allow for ‘certification at the speed of development’
- 30+ active certification and consulting clients – many who are fortune 500 companies spanning a wide variety of technology types and countries around the world.
We owe a debt of gratitude to our team, partners and clients who have helped get us to this point over the last 4 years.
Going into 2020, we won’t be resting on our laurels. Our focused team will push hard to execute on making Lightship Security the product certification partner of choice for our clients through new accreditations for emerging standards and technologies, increased consulting capabilities, test automation development and reinvestment into our delivery engine and service offering.
Thanks for your continued support. Happy birthday to us and happy holidays to you from the testing experts at Lightship Security.